DMCA / Copyright Policy - bootytube.net
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). What follows is our policy regarding Notice and Takedown in relation to claims of copyright infringement.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you are the copyright owner of any material on the website that you believe is being used without your authorization, you can report claims of copyright infringement by submitting in writing the following information:
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringed, or if more than one work is claimed to be infringed, a representative list of the allegedly infringed works.
- Information on the location of the material that is claimed to be infringing copyright that is specific enough to allow for the location of the material.
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the material's copyright owner, an agent for them, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted in your notice is accurate and that you own the copyright to the disputed material or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature, either physical or electronic, of an individual authorized to act for you.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement through our contact form.
Abuse of these procedures, or misrepresentation of facts in a DMCA Notice, can result in legal liability. Such liability includes damages, court costs and attorneys’ fees. Therefore, please be certain that you meet all of the legal qualifications before submitting a DMCA Notice.
Take Down Procedure
The website reserves the right to remove any material that is claimed to be an infringement of intellectual property rights. When appropriate, the accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to infringing material will be disabled swiftly in conformity with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to make changes to this policy. To ensure that you are aware of the most current information, please revisit and reread this policy regularly.